

I haven't written on this very much because I haven't had the time and because no one probably looks at the blog.We like hiking and the other day we went up to see the Old Juniper, The juniper has been dated at 3200 years old. This was a young tree when the Egyptians were building pyramids. Only a small part at the top actually has any green on it, the hike was beautiful with all the leaves starting to turn colors.
Dan and I celebrated our 2nd year together a few weeks ago. That weekend happened to be my sister's birthday, so it was a 2 for 1 deal. We went to the pumpkin walk as we did on our first date. They didn't have as many displays as the have in the past which was a little disappointing. After we had waited for 30-45 minutes just to get in, we were out in about 10 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment