Friday, July 31, 2009

This is a little tase of Florida. I'm tring new cooking things and thought I would give these guava pies a try. They didn't turn out like I thought they would but were still good nonetheless

We have been really busy this month, it seemed that every night we had something planned. We played for our ward softball team on Wednesday nights. That was so much fun I only have had one softball ecperience when I was a kid and when I did get the ball I was so confused that I just threw the ball the the poor girl. That was my first and last game.


We of course have still been doing a lot of hiking and Dan had gone with some work buddies a couple of weeks ago to hike Twin Peaks the highest in the Salt Lake montains. He left here at 5:00 am and didn't come home til about 5:30 pm. I would have never made it.


If anyone has heard about our kaykaing adventure down the Logan River this is a picture of the area that we attempted to go down. I didn't take a picture looking the other way so that you could see the small rapids just behind me. Sure this looks so calm and safe. Well picture this 2 ft higher and about twice as fast and you can can of see that we are a little bit crazy.

No comments: