Monday, November 2, 2009

Swine Time

A magic pig fairy came to visit us a couple of weeks ago. He left us a little present called THE SWINE FLU! Well I was never affected but Dan sure was.

This is Dan's impression of the swine flu. Remember that hacking cough I told you about when he did Race for diamonds? Well that was the pneumonia which weaken his immune system, that is when the Pig fairy decided to visit us. I also took on a transformation as well as Mrs. Clean. As you can see in the photo below I had to wear socks on my hand so I could play chess with Dan. Our energy bill is going to be high next month because I had to wash all of our stuff at least 5 times, every night I would send him to bed and Lysol the little nest that he created in our couch.




When Dan was feeling a little better we went to the annual Pumpkin Walk. This is where we had our first date 3 years ago! It isn't as good as when we first went, there are about half of the displays. There are a couple of really good ones, if you can't tell this is the Serta sheep. The theme this year was commercials/stories.



We also carved a pumpkin. In Dan's weakened state he was able to carve the little guy my big one is eating. Our neighbor's little boy really liked it, I guess when ever they walk past he asks his mom if the big one is eating it ( the little one).





These were our Halloween costumes this year. I was a crow and Dan a scarecrow. On Saturday we went to the Howl held at USU. We saw a really fun dance group called Massive Monkeys, which was on MTV or something. Then this other guy who could read minds. One of my favorite things is to see all the costumes. Some are really creative. The theme this year was Alice in Wonderland in a twisted way, the bunnies, Queen, & flowers all looked weird and demented. I'll try and post the picture that we had taken at the Howl later.

No comments: