Saturday, October 17, 2009

Gardner Village

Yesterday I had the day off from school because of Fall Break, so I asked my Mom if she wanted to go to Gardner Village. This is one of my favorite places to go in the fall. Halloween is my favorite holiday and this place gets pretty decked out with witches and pumpkins. All over the place there are different costumed witches such as the one below. It's hard to see but there is a cat chasing a mouse beneath her skirt.
One of my favorite shops has all sorts of fun clothing. I think I was born in the wrong time period. They had at least a half dozen different styles of these hats, but I think that this was the prettiest.

Of course I had to take a picture of this. My family has a weird thing about squirrels. Maybe it's because my brother is part squirrel whisper. Not in a good way though they like to throw things at him.
We are doing ok, Dan has been really sick this last week and can't seem to shake the nasty cough that he got when he did the race for diamonds last weekend. If it doesn't get better soon I think that we will have to take him to the doctor. This semester is already more than half over and, I seem to have a test every week. I will be so happy when this semester is over.


No comments: