Monday, December 14, 2009

Finals are OVER!!

I have finally emerged from the depths of finals. Because I had so many classes this semester my finals started the week before Thanksgiving and ended last Tuesday. I gave 2 presentations, wrote an employee manual, and took 4 final exams. One thing that I am grateful for is that they were all spread out and that gave me time to study. I did good in some of my classes, OK in others and in one I just hope and pray that I will pass. Next semester is looming ahead, even more terrible and ugly as the one I just endured. The end is in sight, graduation is in May and I just need to make it til then. Pray for me please!
On another topic, if you haven't see me lately I cut off all of my hair!!!! I cut off a healthy 11 inches and donated it to locks of love. It has been really hard to get used to, but at the same time I feel free. It was so long and heavy. I like being able to do things with my hair and because it was so long my option was pony tail that was it. I had no time for anything else. I will post pictures in a day or so, our camera cord is buried.
Well, we hope that you all are enjoying this Holiday Season. May God Bless you.

No comments: