Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Maddness!

 Welcome to March Maddness! We go through this every year. When we were in college is meant the beginning of Spring Break. I never was into sports until I met Dan. He is a huge sports fan and thus I have to be too. I think that basketball has become my favorite thing to watch. Last year Dan was in Florida when the games started and I had forgotten to fill out my bracket while he was gone. I was reminded when I saw a glimpse of a game and then hurried and filled it our before any other games came on. Well he found out and called me a cheater for the rest of the tournament. Who ever picks the most winning teams gets to pick where we get to go out and eat no complaints. I usually have no idea what is going on. This year we are really watching BYU. Although, we never attended it is still a Utah school and a lot of LDS people go there. This guy Jimmer is really awesome. I never say him play before this and actually never heard of him, until this year but he is very good.  


Well, nothing else is going on I'm working Dan is working. We are both going to the gym daily and that is about the extent of our lives.  It got warm here this week and it is supposed to get cold tomorrow. So sad, I was looking forward to Spring so much.
Have a great Day!

No comments: