Monday, February 8, 2010

School is dumb!

Toady, like most days I don't like school. I have so much going on that I feel a tiny bit overwhelmed. Which makes me feel like staying at home and eating the yummy cake I made last night. At least I made it on campus and to my aerobics class. So, far I have been really good about doing things ahead of time and staying on top of my school work. Today, i don't feel like it, but if I don't do it, it will come back to bite me someplace special. I would rather work 10 hours a day doing something where I see results. Somedays, I remember the times when I was uneducated and had a lot of fun. Oh, I miss that. Sorry, if I sound like I hate life, I really don't, I love my life, my husband, my family, my new calling, my little car that hates Dan, food, skiing, sleeping, bubble town, reading, Twlight, avocados, and lots of other things. Right now I just HATE SCHOOL! Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments: