Last night Dan and I both had some really weird dreams. He went back in time to tell who was then Bishop Monson that he would someday be the Prophet, it also happend that Elder Hales was in that same ward and Dan told him that he would one day be in the position that he is currently in. Wow! I never have dreams that have any logic or reason. In my dream Dan and I were driving through the mountains when we spotted a bunch of people off the side of the road. So we stopped to see what was going on. I was like a man spa day in the river. So, I told Dan that he should do it because it would be fun and we had the time. The river was flowing kind of like the lazy rivers at water parks really slow. The guys were taking turns floating, except there was a drop off of about 20-30 feet straight down just after you started. I tried to warn Dan about this but was so shocked when I saw him covered in tattoos that I couldn't really say anything except "When did you get those?" he tolds me that instead of going the the gym every night that he would go to the tattoo parlor and have some work done. So, i let him go down the drop with out warning him. Crazy dreams are pretty regular occurance with me and have been my whole life. I think that I read too many fiction books when I was a child.
Otherwise, things are going great for us. Since my last post where I kind of went crazy. I have a better out look. It's only a few months then it will all be over. I'm not sure if I'm ready for the real world right now anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment