Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, I'm really busy. Well, right now I have a few minutes before the bus comes so I thought I would catch everyone up. Two weeks ago was spring break, I can't believe that i has been that long already. I didn't really want to go near the computer because that is where I spent the majority of my time. I have a love hate relationship with computers. My sister Jaki had her reception that week so my mother from Oklahoma stayed with me for a few days. Dan was on a trip to Orlando for work so I was happy not be be alone that week, I was just going to watch all the chick flicks that I don't get to normally see while he was gone. He is willing to stand in line with me to see the Twilight movies, grumbling the whole time, but he still goes. That is all that I can ask from him. When we went to see the last one during the summer I think that he was one of 5 men that were in that theater. Poor Thing, I really did feel bad. Anyway, over Spring break..... I am easily sidetracked. Went to the gym and took a class called Zumba that was really fun, funny thing there was an older man in there looked like he was in his late 70's trying to do this. I think that he though he was in a different class. If you don't know what Zumba is I found this on their website
The Zumba® program fuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow (not as easy as you may think) moves to create a one-of-a-kind fitness program that will blow you away. Zumba® Fanatics achieve long-term benefits while experiencing an absolute blast in one exciting hour of calorie-burning, body-energizing, awe-inspiring movements meant to engage and captivate for life!
The routines feature interval training sessions where fast and
slow (faster) rhythms and resistance training are combined to tone and sculpt your body while burning fat. Add some Latin flavor and international zest into the mix and you've got a Zumba® class!
needless to say it was fun.
Sorry to cut this short but I gotta the bus.
See Ya
No comments:
Post a Comment