Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ok Ok, I guess that I need to update the blog. For the last month Dan has been gone due to training in Florida. Look how cute.

He didn't think that he would get a chance to do this and was pretty excited. This means that my life was pretty BORING thus no blog updates. Another reason is that I got really sick and in every spare minute spent sleeping, very hard to do at the end of the semester. I went to my parents a couple of times and one weekend had my two sisters here with me. My youngest sister made her first quilt, well I made her first quilt. It still needs to be tied though. School is almost over with tuesday being the only day I have finals. I also have a essay but, that shouldn't be too hard. Now that school is coming to an end Ihave been looking for a job but with no luck. Trying to find something close so that we can stay here but that is hard. That is all that I have for now.

Have a Great Day!

No comments: