Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Long Return

Greetings! It may seem like we fell off the face of the planet, but alas we are still alive and kicking. The Summer semester is now over and Dan and I both have had a couple of weeks off til school starts again. I'm really excited to FINALLY be done in December. We have been busy enjoying the summer. I forget to take the camera with me whenever we go someplace but here are a few.



Happy Birthday! This is what the cake looked like before we realized that we should probably sing Happy Birthday.


Dan went hiking with a few guys from work. This picture was taken while Dan was climbing Lone Peak in Salt Lake.



Because we forgot the camera when we went camping we decided to draw a few pictures.
Note: Please turn head to right to view image

Since I last wrote Dan's parents were in town and we headed south to see them and Dan's brother and his family. We went to their youngest baptism and had a great time visiting with the family. They just got two new golden retriever puppies, which are so cute. They are about four months old and are so mellow. The kids just adore them and it is always fun to see new puppies. On one of the days that we were there we went to seven peaks and got blisters on the bottom of my feet because there is no shade and it was 90 degrees outside that day. We had a lot of fun. I'll have to post the pictures when I get them. which won't be for a while.
Dan drew out of an archery elk tag, which is why we went camping. He has been scouting out areas the last few weeks. If he can get one that would be awesome!
I love my new job and it's really fun to work in a place that has such cute things. I'm not really a scrapbooker but, they are always creating projects for home decor.
Well that is all that is going on for now. Have a Great Day!

No comments: