Sorry that I haven't been posting very often. It seems that now that I'm working I get home make dinner, maybe work out and then I'm done for the day. I always wish that there were a few more hours in the day.
I really love my new job at Cosmo Cricket. Well it's not really new I've been here all summer. I have made some fun cards for those whose birthdays have been recent. It is pretty layed back and I there isn't very many people that work here so you get to know everyone pretty fast. This picture below is what happens when you are NOT looking where you are going.
Window
Then death, Sorry Bird
Here are some of the fun things that I have been working on the last few days. These are just layouts so there won't be any pictures.
The only part that our company doesn't make is the solid backgrounds most of our papers have some sort of pattern on it. Leave a comment and tell me what you think!
I'll try and post this weekend about our latest activities including the Scottish festival.
No comments:
Post a Comment