Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy Birthday MOM!

Happy Birthday MOM! This post is a little late, but better late than never. My mom never likes to have any attention so when I brought in her gift she told me that I didn't have to. Well, she is my mom why wouldn't I give her something that will show how much I love and appreciate her and all that she does for me. I  got the inspiration from a Laura a co-worker who made this.


I really love this picture of my Dad, look at that laugh. This picture is my Dad's personality.

 On Friday we went to the Utah State vs BYU game. The weather has been so warm here that we didn't even have to wear a sweater at the game. The game started out great and ended great as well. We have lost to them for the last 17 years and finally we had redemption. It was so awesome. So much for BYU becoming independent.

We knew that the students would rush the field so we went a little bit higher to get a good shot of it.


This weekend was general conference and in between the sessions we went up to see the salmon spawning. We were told about this last year and had no idea that this was happening so close to us. The fall colors are in full swing and the creek is really low.  


Until next time. Have a great week!

No comments: