Thursday, December 9, 2010

New House

Ok, So I'm such a slacker for not posting a little sooner. I really don't have that much to do. Most days I don't even leave the house. It is times like these that I wish we had a pet. 
Welcome to our home!
At the bottom of these stairs is the front door and the door that you see directly in front of you is the door that goes out to the garage.
 This view is from the back of the living room. As you can see the kitchen is there off to the right and the door you can see through the kitchen is the laundry room/ Dan's bathroom. 
 Here is a better view of the kitchen. It fits our table where our last apartment did not.
 Here is the right side of the living room. We got the sofa and chair from Dan's parents because they got new furniture. We hadn't brought our the couch at this point.
 You cannot imagine how many books we have. We had to buy this shelf because we just had no place to put them.
 Here is the Laundry/Bathroom. These cam with the apartment and to be honest they really suck. The washer is very loud and the dryer takes about 2 hours to dry a load. Ours are sitting in Dan's parents garage. 

 This the the spare bedroom. I made it pretty girly.
For some reason I can't upload the last picture of our room. I'll have to show that later I guess.
Well there you have it. Nothing else is really happening around here, I'm just trying to find a job which kind of sucks in a state that has one of the highest unemployment rates in the country. We'll be sending our Christmas cards out soon so keep an eye out. Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks cozy! I miss you guys. We didn't see you guys a lot, but I think knowing that I can't see you while in Logan or whatever else, makes me miss you. I will be expecting a Christmas card soon!! =) You will be getting ours soon too!!