It seems like time is flying by. We have already been in Michigan 2 months. The Weather here has been so crazy. We had a white Christmas with light snow flurries then a few days later it warmed up to the 40’s and it was all gone. This week it has been snowing very lightly since Monday night. Christmas wasn’t really a big deal this year, we each got one another only one thing. This is only because we paid off my student loans! Yeah!!! We are officially debt free! We are both very excited about this, now we can save for a house. Wow, I feel like a grown-up. Otherwise things are pretty quiet around here. I’m still looking for a job, which I really hate because I HAD a great job in Logan. At least our house is always clean and dinner is promptly on the table right after Dan gets home from work.
Dan and I are trying to get over being sick. He got sick brought it home then I got sick. Well when he was filling a little better I think that he pushed it a little too far and ended up getting sick again this time with bronchitis. And to top it off I got sick again too! I think that we finally are both getting healthy again.
Here are some of the pictures that I took over Christmas. Sorry that there aren’t very many. Our camera is hit and miss when it comes to a good picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment